To resolve the complaints in a better way the procedure described by this Q&A was introduced.
The most important thing is to know the following:
Your objection has to be registered as a complaint for the resolution procedure to start.
Properly registered objection / complaint gets a new number in the Service Deck system. Only if you receive the objection / complaint number you can be sure that the proper procedure has been started.
Q: What is a customer complaint?
A: A customer complaint can be:
- Objections regarding breaches of contract obligations (ie. late delivery).
- Dissatisfaction with a delivered technical solution (product or service delivered is not what the customer requested).
- Objection to the work of a team or an individual (ie. Service Center did not repair the device in defined time).
- Objection to the quality of behavior and communication skills with customer's employees (ie. impoliteness, lack of information, wrong information).
- Even potential customers that have not bought a product or a service can register a complaint (ie. late offer delivery).
Q: What is not a complaint?
A: Failures and demands included in the service contracts are not complaints.
Q: How can I report a complaint? A: To contact Customer Complaint Center use one of the following channels:
- Telephone: +381 11 3108 524
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: +381 11 3108 567 (Address to: Sales Department - Customer's Complaint Center)
- Postal Address:
Saga d.o.o. Beograd,
Milentija Popovića 9 – Sava center,
11070 Belgrade, Serbia (Address to: Sales Department - Customer's Complaint Center)
Q; What are the basic procedure rules?
A: This is what you need to know about the complaint resolution procedure:
- Objection sent by the customer gets a complaint status when the person in charge decides it is valid. Saga reserves the right not to register every objection as a complaint.
- Customers whose complaints are not accepted will be informed in due time and will receive the explanation for Saga's decision.
- Customer must send the objection using proper channels for it to be adequately registered.
- Adequately registered objection / complaint gets a number in the Service Deck system. Only if you receive the objection / complaint number you can be sure that the proper procedure has been started.
- The objection must include enough relevant data so the person in charge can make a decision to accept (or reject) it.
- Customers whose objection is registered as a complaint will be informed about the deadline to resolve the complaint, and will also receive information when the resolution procedure is over.